MEDICAL ASSISTANT OPPORTUNITY FOR FOREIGN MEDICAL GRADUATES (FMGs)
A busy Family Practice in Manhattan is looking for full-time medical assistants. This position is a great opportunity for foreign medical graduates (FMGs/IMGs) looking for US experience in a doctor's office. Certified Medical Assistants (non-FMGS) are welcome to apply! We have 4 healthcare providers, and we are growing rapidly.
Why should you work with us?
We encourage cross-training and we welcome applicants who want to learn different roles in the medical office such as medical assistant, front desk, billing, and phlebotomy. Depending on your ability, you may obtain skills in billing & coding, HR administration, and office management. Our unique office setting and atmosphere are also a perfect transition for FMGs who want to work while waiting on getting matched for residency.
If you successfully show your commitment to the company and can lead a team, you may join our management team within a few years.
Job description-more details at interview
- USMLE (ECFMG) Step 1 and Step 2 CK and CS completed (for FMGs)
- Fluency in English a MUST, 2nd Languages: Asian languages preferred e.g. Tagalog, Urdu, Hindi, Japanese, Burmese, etc.
- eClinicalWorks or other EMR experience a plus
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off / Paid sick days
- Other fringe benefits
Do not apply if you cannot meet the following requirements:
- Valid US work permit (NO Visa sponsorship)
- Must be available to work some Saturdays
- Commute time less than one hour
How to apply
1.) Your interview starts here. Please call 212-545-1666 and leave your name, phone #, and a brief description about yourself.
2.) Email your most updated resume to email@example.com