A busy family doctor's office in Manhattan is looking for a full time receptionist/administrative assistant. There are 5 healthcare providers and we are growing rapidly.
Job description-more details at interview
Candidate should have outstanding customer service and communication skills.
Must be detail oriented, capable of handling heavy patient's requests over the phone or in person, such as making appointments and preparing medical information for their entire shift.
We offer excellent benefits package.
- Computer skills
- College Degree
- Fluency in English a MUST; 2nd Languages: Japanese, Burmese, Tagalog, Spanish, Hindi, or Urdu preferred
- eClinicalWorks EMR experience a plus
- Long term commitment – Do not apply if you are not serious about this position
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid US work permit (no Visa sponsorship)
- Must be available to work some Saturdays
- Commute time less than one hour
- Excellent punctuality and attendance
- Interested in this job position as a career
Team work, Team work, Team work.
You must be a team player, not a solo star. Our goal is to make our patients very satisfied. We all work together to make our patients happy.
Yes. As you become familiar with your tasks, you may be involved in marketing, billing, employee management, etc.
If you successfully show your commitment to the company and your ability to lead a team, you may join our management team within a few years.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off / Paid sick days
- Other fringe benefits
How to apply
1.) Your interview starts here. Please call 212-545-1666 and leave your name, phone #, and a brief description about yourself.
2.) Email your most updated resume in PDF file to email@example.com.